IMPORTANT NOTE: before submitting a ticket, please make sure you have done some basic debugging as well. For example:
- please read the documentation on our website first
- if you have a fatal error on your website, does it go away after disabling our plugin?
- if something does not appear to be working, try disabling all plugins except WooCommerce and WooMultistore, installing a standard theme (like Storefront), and try testing again. If it works, it means that one of the disabled plugins or theme was causing a conflict
- if the sync is not happening, despite having done everything right, make sure your websites can communicate and your SSL certificates are in order, services like CloudFlare, or plugins like WordFence are not blocking the connection. Also, make sure your domains do not redirect to other domains.
- make sure you are using the latest version of our plugin and add-ons on all your network websites, as well as having an updated WP (core, themes and plugins) installation.
Furthermore, please read the instructions on the form below under each form section, so that you may provide the necessary data. That way, we can serve you better.