These are the plugin main features:
- The plugin can be used to sync products across hundreds of WooCommerce stores.
- Any product can be replicated across the network, making it available on any other store. This is possible both with single products and in bulk.
- Unique product stock management for an easy inventory evaluation.
- Chose to not sync. the product title, description, price, tags, reviews, categories, category images, and category descriptions.
- Product management is available at the main product and site. However, it’s possible to also update or adjust product data on other sites. You choose if the replicated product should be updated when updating the main product.
- Network Dashboard WooCommerce Orders panel with all domains store orders.
- Network Dashboard WooCommerce Products panel with all domains store products.
- All product metadata can be exported to other stores, including content imagery, galleries, and featured thumbnails.
- Select any product type as Simple, Grouped, External or Variation.
- Choose if order numbers for all stores should be sequential.
- Export orders to CSV or XLS files.
You are required to create an account when checking out. At your account, you can handle your license such as moving the license from a development server to a production server. All licenses are valid for 1 year and come with 1-year support and updates.