WooCommerce offers the following main features.
- The plugin can sync products across hundreds of WooCommerce stores.
- Any product can be replicated across the network, making it available in some or all of your stores. This is possible both with handling single products or handling products in bulk.
- Unique product stock management for an easy inventory evaluation. Stock numbers are synced instantly between all the stores.
- You can choose which product data you want to sync: product title, product description, short description, price, tags, product image and image gallery, product thumbnail, variations, attributes, reviews, categories, category images, category descriptions, upsells, cross-sells, purchase note, and URL (product slug).
- You can sync coupons between stores.
- Product management is available at the main product and main site. It’s also possible to update or adjust product data on other sites. You choose if the replicated product should be updated along with the main product.
- Network Dashboard WooCommerce Orders panel with all domains store orders.
- Network Dashboard WooCommerce Products panel with all domains store products.
- All product metadata can be exported to other stores, including content imagery, galleries, and featured thumbnails.
- Select any product type as Simple, Grouped, External, or Variation.
- Determine if order numbers for all stores should be sequential.
- Export orders from all stores or single stores to CSV or XLS files.
You can manage your license on your account, including moving the license from a development server to a production server. You can move the license between domains if needed. All licenses are valid for 1 year and come with 1-year support and updates.
What is the difference between a Single License and a Developer License?
- The single license covers one entire network of stores that are synchronized, regardless of how many stores and domains you use.
- The developer license covers up to five different synchronized networks of stores, regardless of how many stores and domains you use in each network.