You can upgrade your single network license to a developer licenses with 5 networks. The cost for this upgrade is just $100. Once the upgrade is complete, the new licenses will be manually added to your account. If you order this upgrade within 14 days of purchasing or renewing a single license, we will add 3 extra months to your new developer license for free.
What is the difference between a Single License and a Developer License?
- The single license covers one entire network of stores that are synchronized, regardless of how many stores and domains you use.
- The developer license covers up to five different synchronized networks of stores, regardless of how many stores and domains you use in each network.
Why should I upgrade the License?
A good reason for getting the Developer License is that you can easily have a fully working developer network environment where you test new plugins, designs, or other elements. To avoid downtime you should always test new things in a test environment before deploying them to your live store.
When should I upgrade to a Developer License?
Most users only need the single license to cover all their stores and domains. The following are examples of situations where you should purchase the Developer License:
- You run several networks.
- You have a test network, as well as your production network.
- You are a developer that has several customers, all of whom have their own network of stores.