= Release 3.0.4 =
* Bugfix: tags from master not being synced, when tags with similar names exist in the child.
* Bugfix: categories from master not being synced, when categories with similar names exist in the child.
* Bugfix: variations do not sync when variations use different slugs on the child sites.
* Bugfix: stock sync failing when initiated by the child.
* Bugfix: option to select whether to sync metadata created by 3rd party plugins.
* Bugfix: when updating products using quick edit, products are not being marked for syncing correctly.
* Bugfix: correctly sync shipping class for product and variations.
* Bugfix: conflict with WooCommerce Admin.
* Feature: API added to check versions on child sites.
* Bugfix: some minor bug fixes.
= Release 3.0.3 =
* Single Site: Redesigned Network Order Interface. Now all child orders can be managed from the master site.
* Bugfix: Price being synced despite being disabled.
* Bugfix: Some minor bug fixes.
= Release 3.0.2 =
* Settings added to enable or disable the synchronization of product thumbnail
* Settings added to enable or disable the synchronization of product images
* Bugfix: Not reading authentication headers correctly on servers behind a reverse proxy
* Bugfix: Product synchronization failing on Nginx servers
* Bugfix: Hide a minor PHP e-notice error on child sites
* Bugfix: Subdirectory being removed from URL when WordPress is installed in a subdirectory
* Bugfix: Some minor bug fixes
= Release 3.0.1 =
* Single Site: Correctly sync product type for all products
* Single Site: Sync upsell and cross-sell products
* Single Site: Sync grouped products
* Single Site: Hide master site orders from the network orders tab as these orders can already be viewed from the orders tab
* Single Site: Minor bug fixes
= Release 3.0.0 =
* Support for both stand-alone WordPress installs and WordPress multisite installs.
= Release 2.1.1 =
* Added support for grouped product synchronization
* Added support for the synchronization of upsell and cross-sell products (Needs to be enabled in network admin settings panel)
* Show SKU in WooCommerce network product list
Sync Coupons across the network (Needs to be enabled in network admin settings panel)
* Support for large number of stores. Now the plugin can be used to sync products across hundreds of sites without server timeout issue.
* Shop name in bold in the bulk editor
* Append version number to asset URL to for cache busting purpose
* Bugfix: When sync in progress, opening another page on the site would corrupt sync
* Bugfix: Server timeout issue after products have synced
* Many small improvements
= Release 2.1.0 =
* Improved Product synchronization process based on AJAX.
* Added a new hook that is fired after slave product has been updated.
* Fix. When deleting all parent tags at once, child tags are not being deleted.
* Fix. For showing deleted products as linked products in the network admin area.
* Replace all HTTP links with HTTPS links pointing to our documentation.
* Fix. For sync settings becoming unchecked when cancelling a product.
* Search by WooCommerce order ID.
* Catch error when master product has been deleted and the detached child product is being synced.
* Filter added to show parent product only on bulk editor.
* Plugin communicates over HTTPS with licensing server.
= Release 2.0.18 =
* Added message when activating the license.
* Added product import error message.
* Added Warning when WooCommerce is not active.
* After the activation error message, redirect the user to the plugins list page.
* Added options to enable/disable product attributes sync.
* Added option to Enable/Disable Syncing of Advanced Purchase Notes.
* Added options to enable/disable URL (slug) sync.
* Added search by SKU on the Network Admin Product page.
* Added option to chose several specific stores to export in the order export page.
* Updated Error Message on Activation.
* Fix. Product tags Stop Syncing if it’s been deleted from the child store.
* Fix. Product Image Stop Syncing if it’s been deleted from the child store.
* Fix. Product categories Stop Syncing if it’s been deleted from the child store.
* Fix. Repair cache on plugin update.
* Fix. Variable Product Not Syncing When Using Product Editor.
* Fix. Error While Trashing Products.
* Fix. Settings showing no stores, network product showing products or list of sites.
* Fix. Special characters bug when exporting orders from the order export page.
= Release 2.0.16 =
* Fix. Removed duplicate drop-down menu in bulk edit.
= Release 2.0.15 =
* Syncing attributes.
* Fix. Deactivating sync upon saving a product using Woocommerce’s functions.
* Fix. Redirecting to SSL by default without checking protocol.
* Fix. Running data updater before activating license causes access denied.
* Fix. Products loose sync when a new comment is created.
* Fix. Products loose sync when updating a product via the woocmmerce rest api.
* Fix. “Publish to” option gets unticked when a product is sold on the main website.
= Release 2.0.14 =
* Disable deactivated sites from republish/syncing.
= Release 2.0.13 =
* Remove store ID when a store is deleted.
= Release 2.0.12 =
* New option. Search global order list.
* New global option – Republish tags – Yes or No.
* If web host collation issue, See the count of products on network admin dashboard, but not the products. Fix.
* Support for PHP 7.3, Clean up the code.
= Release 2.0.11 =
* New option. Select what columns to display in the global order list.
* New global option – Republish reviews – Yes or No.
* Display products on the network admin dashboard on servers with collation issues.
= Release 2.0.10 =
* Fix. A product loses sync when an order is made under certain conditions on the parent product site.
= Release 2.0.9 =
* Fix. Attribute not republished if deleted.
= Release 2.0.8 =
* Added images to the plugins page.
* Fix. Customer account, viewing orders from all stores.
= Release 2.0.7 =
* Order export to CSV/XLM improvement.
* New option. Option to not republish the product “short description”.
* Store tabs on the global plugin options page.
* Fix. Stock sync from child store when setting is NO.
* Fix. Error when editing a product that is “previewed”.
= Release 2.0.6 =
* Added plugin option. Child product inherits category image and description changes.
* Improved bulk distribution from the products quick edit, moved all bulk distribution to the quick edit page.
* Fix. Issues when republishing product in Pending status.
* Fix. Network products page. Products are removed only from the first blog.
* Fix. The quick edit only displays the categories for the parent product.
* Fix. Double entry of blog names in the network products page.
* Fix. No distribution when displaying a child store in network products page.
= Release 2.0.5 =
* Fix. Cant bulk distribute products from page 2 on the network products page.
* Added link to the network products page in the WordPress menu.
* Fix. A child product with variations don’t display when sort by price.
= Release 2.0.4 =
* Fix. Unsync products on order status changes.
= Release 2.0.3 =
* Fix. Possible to republish child products in quick edit bulk distribution.
* Fix. Event should be triggered only on product delete.
* Fix. Products are not displayed on the main network products page.
* Clear cache before product republishing.
* Product loses its metadata sync with the parent product
* Possible to make a child product a parent product when the parent product is deleted.
= Release 2.0.2 =
* Fix. Stock not updated at other child sites
= Release 2.0.1 =
* Fix. The plugin updater stops.
* Fix. Products for all stores are not displayed on the main products page.
* Fix. Bulk products distribution on Network Products page.
= Release 2.0 =
* Major overall update, server usage optimization.
* Fix. Heavy load fix.
= Release 1.9.7 =
* New option, option to not inherit variations
* Server resource usage improvement.
* Fix. Hebrew language in the order export file.
* Make it optional to display info from all stores in a user account.
= Release 1.9.6 =
* Added plugin option to not sync product description across stores.
* Fix. Network Product page fields are not displayed when bulk edit.
= Release 1.9.5 =
* Fix. Checkboxes should stay enabled in the Multistore tab
= Release 1.9.4 =
* Display user info/orders from all stores in the user account regardless what store the user is logged in to.
= Release 1.9.3 =
* Fix. Set get_site limit to 999.
= Release 1.9.2 =
* Fix. Network order action buttons don’t work.
= Release 1.9.1 =
* Remove the republishing of the number of reviews.
* Fix. Update “orders per page” number on the network orders page.
* Fix. Remove child product “Uncategorized” category on parent product is created or updated.
= Release 1.9.0 =
* Add handling imports
* Style the network order view as the individual WooCommerce order screen
* Introduce Woo filters for product updates to catch changes which may be caused by other plugins or themes that modify products or stock levels.
* Refactor `WOO_MSTORE_functions::woocommerce_reduce_order_stock`, adding a helper function for re-usability of stock management.
* Fix – Show titles in the network admin product listing
= Release 1.8.8 =
= Release 1.8.7 =
* Fields control for categories
= Release 1.8.6 =
* Use stripslashes for terms when compare with existing to avoid wrong comparison when include quotes
= Release 1.8.5 =
* Add _price to meta fields ignore if “Child product inherit price changes” is set to No
* $ignore_meta_fields adjustments, ignoring for new products
= Release 1.8.4 =
* Implement anonymous object filter replacement
* Fix – Child product inherit Parent changes – Fields control – Price fix
= Release 1.8.3 =
* Use trailingslashit for term names when compare and create to avoid chars strip out
= Release 1.8.2 =
* Set the latest version to plugin option to ensure the latest tag is being used along the code
* Fix: Setup Wizard notices
= Release 1.8.1 =
* Fix: Child product inherit Parent changes – Price ignore
= Release 1.8.0 =
* Fix: Sequential order number listing
= Release 1.7.9 =
* “Toggle all Sites” trigger for quick edit, bulk edit, bulk distribution
= Release 1.7.8 =
* Remove check for plugin being active on a site since it’s network active now.
* Use include_once instead include to avoid fatal error for classes already defined
* Check for $WOO_MSTORE class if already initialized
= Release 1.7.7 =
* Replaced the WC()->plugin_url() with dynamic URL to ensure no fatal is being triggered when class not available.
* Fix: Using $this when not in object context when calling is_plugin_active()
= Release 1.7.6 =
* Fix WOO_MSTORE_VERSION not being used the latest tag version
= Release 1.7.5 =
* Required to be activated through network admin interface
* Ignore any site where WooCommerce is not active
= Release 1.7.3 =
* Fix checkbox for trash
= Release 1.7.2 =
* Improve bulk distribution functionality
= Release 1.7 =
* WooCommerce 3.0 Compatibility
* Ensure attributes terms are not checked for parent_id since they are not hierarchical. This maintains compatibility with older data structure without break.
* Updated export engine for WooCommerce 3.0 compatibility
* Updated PHPExcel to 1.8.1
= Release 1.6.4 =
* Fix: Network Products quick and bulk edit
= Release 1.6.3 =
* Collation unify for tables when using Union
* Fix – Illegal mix of collations for operation ‘UNION’ for query
= Release 1.6.2 =
* Network Products – sort by Date
= Release 1.6.1 =
* Fix: Fixed Update Box notice keep showing after update complete.
= Release 1.6 =
* Child product inherit title changes / Child product inherit price changes setting for each blog
* Allow meta fields ignore
= Release 1.5.9 =
* Case insensitive comparison when check for existing term name
* Stock synchronize functionality when using in-line/AJAX Variation save
* Child product inherit Parent changes functionality when using in-line(AJAX) Variation update
= Release 1.5.7 =
* Compare against _woonet_child_inherit_updates too for stock synchronization
= Release 1.5.5 =
* Fix: Term re-name update on child product too
= Release 1.5.4 =
* Fix : Undefined variable: _woonet_child_stock_synchronize
* Fix: save_post_product unused filter remove
= Release 1.5.3 =
= Release 1.5.2 =
* Fix – before_delete_post restore default blog_id before method exit
* Fix – delete child product variations
= Release 1.5.1 =
* Fix variations synchronize
* Updater engine to run certain routines at specific code versions for updating data.
= Release 1.5 =
* Fix: Term name comparison using (string) and trim to avoid issues when term names include empty spaces
= Release 1.4.9 =
* fix – $columnshidden option set as default array if empty
= Release 1.4.8 =
* UTF8 Encoding fix for Orders export
= Release 1.4.7 =
* Taxonomies terms mapping array, switch to old format accessing instead direct (current)
* Orders Export functionality, in CSV and XLS
– Orders Export – Date Range
– Orders Export – Site Filtering
– Orders Export – Order Status
= Release 1.4.5 =
* Stock network update when changing on child product and “Always maintain stock synchronization” setting set to Yes.
= Release 1.4.4 =
* Fix – Category structure migration to child product
= Release 1.4.3 =
* Fix: Large taxonomy terms hierarchy replicate for child products.
= Release 1.4.2 =
* Create Image Mapping when publish to other blogs to prevent re-processing on product update.
* New setting – Minimum user role to allow MultiStore Publish.
= Release 184.108.40.206 =
* WordPress 4.6 compatibility updates Fix Notice: wp_get_sites is deprecated since version 4.6.0! Use get_sites() instead
= Release 1.3.9 =
* Always maintain stock synchronization for re-published products.
* Update – Stock synchronization only trigger when WooCommerce Manage Stock option is available for the site where main product is published.
* Stock synchronize for every child product Reference stock is parsed from main product.
* _woonet_title fix, heading are not being saved as custom fields.
* Hide MultiSite Publish To options when using Bulk edit and at least one product is child of a tree.
* PO language file update Text change for warning message.
= Release 1.3.8 =
* Adding categories in network product listing.
* Add warning when unassign a product from the tree Unassigned product is reinstate if the site is being checked again on main product Unassigned product can be set a master product.
= Release 1.3.6 =
* Fix for Database tables prefix replaced with base_prefix.
= Release 1.3.5 =
* FIx: Sequential Order Number increase fix across network.
= Release 1.3.5 =
* Update Short Description and Comment Status for all child products witch inherit the master product changes.
= Release 1.3.3 =
* Plugin option for Mainitain stock synchronization for re-published products, when checkout.
* Fox meta data to be saved and include empty (zero) value.
= Release 1.3.1 =
* Sequential order numbers.
* Code and DB Updater Engine.
* Add settings infrastructure; sequential Order Numbers.
= Release 1.2.6 =
* Add bulk editor and inline editor within superadmin WooCommerce Products interface.
= Release 1.2.5 =
* Add Multisite Options within Quick Edit.
= Release 1.2.4 =
* Updated translation po file.
* Network Orders admin icons link fix (mark completed, mark processing).
* On Admin Main Product – Toggle all Sites.
* Fix: Products duplicated item within dashboard menu.
= Release 1.1.9 =
* Globall setting within main product to allow all child to inherit updates or not _woonet_child_products_inherit_updates Post status change also modify the childs if update inherit Post trash / untrash if update inherit.
= Release 1.1.8 =
* wp_get_sites limit increase to 999 sites.
= Release 1.1.7 =
* Fix: The title and description of products in children stores are not updated even if the checkbox is checked in the children store.
= Release 1.1.6 =
* Update wizard to add required meta for products, to match the required format.